Wednesday 4 May 2011

My Services

I am here, at your service, to shop for...

  • Gifts for your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, other-half, sons, daughters, mother-in-law, loved ones.
  • Hampers, Fruit Baskets, Gift Baskets.
  • Flowers (straight to you or the person you are sending them to)
  • Baby clothes, Pregnancy clothes, Ties, Winter Clothing etc
  • Grocery shopping for you or your loved ones
  • Venues for parties, showers, proms, conferences etc

             and the list can go on and on.. 


    You are most welcome to add to the list and drop me an email of what you desire.  I will be happy to assist you and rest assured that I will make your purchase worth it.

    I will also work with your budget, and you can be sure that I will score you a bargain when I see one. So, tell me what you have in mind, and I will advise you on what to buy to suit the budget that you have :)

    1 comment:

    1. Hello, I was just wondering if you are still actively doing this business, because I need your services.

      ReplyDelete